We carry out all our activities following the basic principles below.
As an institution that has awareness of responsibilities towards environmental values, we believe that we need to leave the earth habitable for future generations.
- We fulfill all legal and other compliance obligations regarding the environment.
- Within the scope of combating climate change, we observe national and international emission goals, and work to reduce energy consumption and increase energy efficiency to provide added value to the low carbon economy, which is one of the cornerstones of sustainable progress.
- We adopted the waste management hierarchy, and aim to prevent generating waste as a result of our activities, primarily at the source, and to reuse the wastes if possible, and if not possible, to ensure their recycling or recovery in a way that will not harm nature.
- We adopted using natural resources efficiently as a principle.
- We provide the standards set by all relevant laws and regulations.
- We train all our staff on environmental protection.
- We ensure health, safety and environmental integrity by reducing emergency risks that may occur within the framework of occupational health and safety rules.
- We ensure the protection of natural resources by reducing the use of chemicals by using appropriate technologies that cause the least harm to the environment within the framework of technical and economic possibilities.